Dr. Straka – Houston Plastic Surgeon
"Houston's Plastic Surgeon"
Dr. Straka is well known for the exceptional work that he performs in the area of Houston, Texas. Board certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of numerous prestigious plastic surgery societies, Dr. Straka continues to stay on the forefront of technological and procedural advancements in the field of plastic surgery.
Many patients seek out Dr. Straka for his reputation for excellence and for his meticulous approach to surgery. Dr. Straka prides himself in his particular attention to detail and thoughtful individualized care —from the initial patient consultation through the entire treatment course.
It is a priority for Dr. Straka to exceed his patient’s expectations, seeking out precision in all that he undertakes.
Education and Training
- Earned his medical degree from Northwestern University Medical School in Chicago, Illinois (1992)
- Completed his General Surgery Residency at Ohio State University (1992-1996)
- Completed his Plastic Surgery Residency at Ohio State University (1996-1998)
- Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS)
- Member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Served as a Principal Investigator, Mentor® Silicone Gel Breast Implant Study (FDA)
- Served as a Principal Investigator, Allergan Silicone Gel Breast Implant Study (FDA)